DRE # 01417983
3202 Governor Dr., #100
San Diego, CA 92122
Thank you for viewing my profile. Are you looking for an agent that is easy to get along with as well as knowledgeable of the Real Estate market (and without all the fluff)? My goal is to always earn your trust by showing my dedication and knowledge and then guide you through your transaction(s) to achieve your goals! For more information or for just a little question you may have, please contact me; no obligations.
Here's some more information about me:
- I lived in San Diego since 1969: reside in the Clairemont community
- I received my Realtors License in 2004 and immediately joined Century 21
- I have served clients from the beaches, and as far east as Descanso and Campo, and from the U.S. Border up to Temecula
- My main areas of service are focusing on residential homes, multiunit properties and 1031 Exchanges
- I work with a team of seasoned professional service providers necessary to complete real estate transactions (Loan, Title and Escrow Officers, Pest Control experts just to name a few).
- I have navigated through some intense negotiations and complicated transactions (and always reach an amiable or better results)
- I have a high moral standard: never been sued or accused of foul play
- My education: University of San Diego High School, San Diego State University (BA Psychology)
Please feel free to contact me: