David Romero, President/ CEO
Philip Romero, Chairman
Crediting their complementary strengths, brothers Philip and David Romero have built a premier real estate business, which has been ranked in the Top Five globally for over 15 years. Spanning over two decades in the industry, the pair have continued to innovate and create better opportunities for their agents and managers. CENTURY 21 Award covers Southern California with locations in four counties—Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego. And it all began when they acquired their first CENTURY 21 office, located not far from their childhood home in Anaheim. With 16 locations and growing, their organization is constantly recruiting top agents and building its leadership team.
CENTURY 21 Award claims our success is a direct result of the caliber of our agents. Our company prides itself on providing the tools for those agents to succeed. This forward-thinking, agent-centric philosophy enables us to attract the best in the business.
At CENTURY 21 Award, we’ve been able to grow our company by continually seeking innovations in our industry and adapting to change offered through technology. What we do supports what our agents do: Exceed the expectations of our clients. And we accomplish our goals through ongoing training of all our agents, from the newly licensed to our most experienced.
Our agents quickly discover the increased possibilities when working in a fully supported environment. Here are some of the resources with which we equip our team at CENTURY 21 Award:
- Full legal department. Transactions process smoothly when our agents can readily obtain the information they need.
- Cutting-edge technology. We keep current with advantages technology offers agents, such as connecting with clients quicker. Becoming a paperless company both increases efficiency, while supporting our concerns for the environment. Forms are completed with greater ease and speed.
- Escrow and mortgage. Convenience and reliability saves time.
- Marketing. Agents’ time can be better spent servicing their clients when quality fliers, postcards and other materials are generated for them through our expert in-house department.
- Social Media. Our staff informs agents of the latest communication techniques.
- Relocation department. Another opportunity to meet our customers’ needs.
In addition to our extended services available to our agents, CENTURY 21 Award regularly makes an effort to recognize the solid work from our people and let them know what they do is appreciated. Our top performers are rewarded. Acknowledging superior accomplishments supports our company philosophy: commitment to the success of our agents.
“It’s an exciting time in our industry,” says David Romero. “Just as technology has touched every business—every life—CENTURY 21 Award enjoys the challenge of stretching our capabilities through greater efficiencies. We believe increased responsiveness to our agents and their clients will make the difference in our company’s continued growth.”